The tutor has declined to show his qualification. Please contact us for it or read the FAQ
- 8 years' experience teaching Chemistry tuition classes, ranging from Upper Secondary to GCE A-Level (H2)
- Familiar with different Integrated Programme (IP) syllabi
- All my students have secured a minimum of B for their Chemistry A-level
- I am a strong believer of the Socratic method (Q&A approach) to student learning
- Other relevant experience includes undergraduate laboratory teaching, and mentoring of secondary school students under the Science Mentorship Programme (SMP) organised by MOE. I received an Oustanding Mentor Award for the latter.
- I also have experience coaching/training in other areas, such as martial arts and music. As such, I am able to draw from a wide range of personal experiences to empathise with students of many different backgrounds.
Commitment Level I am available ASAP, during weekend (Sat or Sun) afternoons.