2006 GCE O
(Commonwealth Secondary School
English Language (A1), Combined Humanities (B3), Geography (A2), Mathematics (A2), Additional Mathematics (A2), Chemistry (B3), Biology (B3), Chinese Language (B3), Chinese Language (Oral/Aural) (Merit)
The tutor has declined to show his qualification. Please contact us for it or read the FAQ
I have a combined experience of over 4 years in teaching students from Primary 1 to Primary 6 in various Primary schools around Singapore as well as in private tuition. I have a strong passion in teaching Science in particular and have helped students of varying learning abilities through their PSLE. So far, all my students have improved.
I can promise that parents who successfully hire me have hired the most dedicated tutor in Singapore at the primary level. I teach through
1) personalised topical worksheets according to each student's learning ability
2) imparting of note taking/ mind mapping skills for quick grasp of Science concepts
3) selected experiments that school teachers may have left out
4) an optional field trip during the teaching of the P6 theme "Interaction within the Environment"
5) past year questions from schools around Singapore and past year PSLE papers
6) analysis of student's school exam results for parents
7) frequent updates for parents regarding your child's learning style, character and attitude
8) 8am to 10pm availability for over-the-phone question and answer
My proudest achievement still remains with helping this P5 boy who came to me scoring 30/100 in his P5 Science CA2. His school teacher had given up on him and he was unwilling to learn. In 3 months, I helped him score 50/100. I improved his self-belief and motivation. By PSLE, he scored a B grade.
Commitment Level I am now a full time tutor and is available on a long term basis.