I taught as a flexi-adjunct in Anglo-Chinese Junior College (Jul to Nov 2019 and Jul 2012 to Nov 2013), National Junior College (Mar 2014 to May 2016) and Anderson Junior College (Feb to Nov 2018) and was a permanent teacher in Serangoon Junior College (Jan 2006 to Dec 2007).
Also, I was a member of Mensa Singapore and the Olympiad Mathematics Training Team in Victoria Junior College. Listed below are all of my private tutoring experience from Year 2015 for A-level or IB diploma students and the students' results.
* IB diploma Mathematics SL -- switched to Math Studies in Mar 2014 -- for a student of School of the Arts (134 hours from Dec 2013 to Nov 2015) (Band 6, second highest possible band, after Band 7, at IB exam)
* A-level H2 Mathematics for a student of Victoria Junior College (79 hours from Dec 2015 to Nov 2016) (From Grade S in JC1 promotional exam to Ace, highest possible grade, at A-level exam)
* A-level H2 Mathematics for a student of Temasek Junior College (40 hours from Jul 2016 to Oct 2016) (From Grade S or U not long before Jul 2016 to Ace at A-level exam)
* IB diploma Mathematics HL for a student of St. Joseph's Institution (16 hours in 10 ad-hoc sessions from Nov 2017 to Aug 2018) (From about 30% not long before Nov 2017 to Band 5 at IB exam)
* IB diploma Mathematics SL for a student of Tanglin Trust School (32 hours from Mar 2019 to IB diploma exam in May 2019) (From failing not long before Mar 2019 to Band 5 at IB exam)
Commitment Level I can start anytime and would commit until the end of the student's examinations.