You currently have one tutor selected.
|Date Joined||3 year ago|
|Age Range||31 to 40|
|Rank||72 (Top 2%)|
|+ Experience Rating||6|
|+ Feedback Rating||1.4|
|= Total Rating||17.4|
Qualifications and Experience
2011 Masters (National University of Singapore)
Master of Science (Statistics)
2005 Diploma (Nanyang Technological University)
Post Graduate Diploma in Education (Specialisation in teaching at Secondary School Level) with Credit
2004 Bachelor (Nanyang Technological University)
Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical & Electronic Engineering) (Second Class Upper Honours)
1997 GCE A (Victoria Junior College)
Mathematics (A), Further Mathematics (A)
|Experience||Currently, I am lecturing in UniSIM and teaching in Anglo-Chinese Junior College as a flexi-adjunct teacher. I taught in another junior college, a secondary school, a polytechnic and a tuition centre. My other tutoring experience are...
- Business statistics for 2 SIM Global Education students (Jan to Apr 2012)
- Mathematics for a Nanyang Polytechnic Engineering student (Jul 2011 to Aug 2012)
- 'A' level H2 Mathematics for a Tampines Junior College student (Sep to Nov 2011)
- 'A' level H2 Mathematics for a Victoria Junior College student (Oct 2012 to present)
- 'A' level H1 Mathematics for an Anglo-Chinese Junior College student (Aug to Sep 2011)
- Mathematics for a student of United World College of South East Asia (Jan to Jun 2012)
- Mathematics for a student of International School Singapore (Mar to Jun 2012)
Over the years, I've attended seminars and franchise talks to learn about the methods of different education/tuition centres. Also, I read up on books about how our brains learn mathematics and teaching of mathematics in China. I was a member of Mensa Singapore and the Olympiad Mathematics Training Team in Victoria Junior College.
Because of these and my experience with students of different levels/abilities, I know how to adjust my approach accordingly to suit the student.
P.S. I can also provide tuition for tertiary students in...
- pure mathematics (up to university Year 2) and
- quantitative sections of GMAT, GRE and SAT.
|Commitment||I can start any time and would commit to the end of the year.||
Activities with us
Preferred Area, Subjects and Schedule