Other jobs available: Coordinators
Updated on: 15 Jun 2009
Job Position as Corporate IT Trainer
StarTutor is currently searching for proficient Corporate IT Trainers
who are confident in handling corporate learning group for Basic
and Advanced Microsoft Words
- Able to speak fluent English and have good communication skills.
- Able to plan and organize course structure and additional work materials prior to start of a course.
- Able to commit for monthly 2-day courses (Weekdays 9am to 5pm)
- Applicants with related IT teaching experience will have an added advantage
- Conduct professional IT training courses (Microsoft Words, PowerPoint, Excel) for corporate learning groups.
- Plan and organize course structure and additional work materials.
- Further expectations will be made known during the interview.
Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following items and attention it to: Mr Gavin Liu, Human Resource Manager
- A cover letter of not more than 250 words telling us about your related job experiences and why you are interested in this job.
- A personal resume.
- A detailed plan of a 2-day course structure (either Microsoft Words, PowerPoint or Excel) will also need to be submitted together with your resume.
If you are selected for interview...
- Do dress appropriately.
- The interview will last approximately 45 min.
- The interview is usually conducted on a weekend.
- Be punctual!