What do I prepare for the first lesson?
This checklist ensures that you are well-prepared for the first lesson:
Number of views: 3486
- Have the full address of the customer
- Have found out how to get to the place. The driving direction and surrounding bus services is given in the first lesson confirmation email.
- Store the customer's number and the coordinator's number in your phone. In case you are lost on that day, you will be able to contact us.
- Bring your relevant certificates and your NRIC. If you have uploaded these and have them verified, you do not need to bring it down.
- If you have some notes from your previous tuition, you can bring it along.
- On the first lesson, you need to establish what areas the student is weak in.