You are at Help > Tutor > Qualification and Certificates
For your certificate to be accepted, you need to ensure the following:
1. Organisation or school emblem and authorised signatories has to appear on the cert
2. The text on the certificate has to be legible
3. The resolution of the certificate image has to be 100dpi or higher
4. The certificate should be scanned in full. Partial certificate will be rejected.
5. The certificate has to be scanned in colour or grayscale. Black and white images may not be accepted, depending on the quality.
6. The certificate has to be relevant to what you are teaching
7. We will not accept result slip if the certificates for that year has already been issued
8. If your certificate is in a language other than English or Chinese, you need to email us the full translation of the certificate.
Number of views: 3177