The tutor has declined to show his qualification. Please contact us for it or read the FAQ
1) Chinese and Higher Chinese
* Teach Chinese and O-Level Higher Chinese in Primary and Secondary, and also A Level Higher Chinese/Chinese studies and Adult Beginner Chinese
* Currently teaching Adult Beginner Chinese (x1), Sec 3 Higher Chinese (x1), Sec 1 Express Chinese (x1), P6 PSLE Higher Chinese (x1), P3 Higher Chinese (x1) and P3 Chinese (x1)
* A1 in Chinese as 1st & 2nd language in O Level
* Best in standard for Chinese subject from Sec 1-4 in The Chinese High School for 4 consecutive years from 1984-87
* Merit award in National Students Chinese essay writing competition organized by Shin Min Daily in 1987
* On-The-Spot Chinese essay writing competition for Sec Schools - merit awards for both 1986-87 in first language section
* Individual - 4th in National Chinese Quiz by HCJC in 1987.
* Perfectly bilingual in Chinese & English for teaching Chinese to non-native learners National level Chinese-English-Chinese translation competition organized by the Singapore Chinese Teachers Association Merit in Upper Sec in 1986, 1st in Upper Sec in 1987 and Merit in Pre-U in 1988.
* Practising Management Consultant (Bilingual Chinese) certified by Singapore Business Advisors and Consultants Council (SBACC)
* Proven track record in achieving the following results Transforming a P6 student from C grade in P4 to A at PSLE Transforming a P1 student from below passing grade from 100% English speaking home environment to one scoring 85 qualifying him
Commitment Level I can start asap and commit for long-term tuition assignment. One of my students has stayed with me since P1 going into P4. I also possess a car with therefore the flexibility to travel to students' houses at different parts of Singapore.