1989 GCE A
(Hwa Chong Junior College
Mathematics (A), Mathematics S Paper (Merit), Further Mathematics (A), Further Mathematics S Paper (Merit), Physics (A), Chemistry (A), General Paper (B3)
The tutor has declined to show his qualification. Please contact us for it or read the FAQ
1) Chinese and Higher Chinese
* Teach Chinese and O-Level Higher Chinese in Primary and Secondary, and also A Level Higher Chinese/Chinese studies and Adult Beginner Chinese
* Currently teaching Adult Beginner Chinese (x1), Sec 3 Higher Chinese (x1), Sec 1 Express Chinese (x1), P6 PSLE Higher Chinese (x1), P3 Higher Chinese (x1) and P3 Chinese (x1)
* A1 in Chinese as 1st & 2nd language in O Level
* Best in standard for Chinese subject from Sec 1-4 in The Chinese High School for 4 consecutive years from 1984-87
* Merit award in National Students Chinese essay writing competition organized by Shin Min Daily in 1987
* On-The-Spot Chinese essay writing competition for Sec Schools - merit awards for both 1986-87 in first language section
* Individual - 4th in National Chinese Quiz by HCJC in 1987.
* Perfectly bilingual in Chinese & English for teaching Chinese to non-native learners National level Chinese-English-Chinese translation competition organized by the Singapore Chinese Teachers Association Merit in Upper Sec in 1986, 1st in Upper Sec in 1987 and Merit in Pre-U in 1988.
* Practising Management Consultant (Bilingual Chinese) certified by Singapore Business Advisors and Consultants Council (SBACC)
* Proven track record in achieving the following results Transforming a P6 student from C grade in P4 to A at PSLE Transforming a P1 student from below passing grade from 100% English speaking home environment to one scoring 85 qualifying him
Commitment Level I can start asap and commit for long-term tuition assignment. One of my students has stayed with me since P1 going into P4. I also possess a car with therefore the flexibility to travel to students' houses at different parts of Singapore.