The tutor has declined to show her qualification. Please contact us for it or read the FAQ
10 years of teaching experience in a secondary school
- Acting Head of Department (English Language & Literature) for a year
- Subject Head (English Language) for five years
- Taught 'O' Level graduating classes (4E5N) for seven years. Most recent taught two 'O' Level classes in 2017 and both classes produced value-added results at the 2017 GCE 'O' Level Examination for English Language.
- Attended workshop conducted by Cambridge markers. Excellent proficiency in national examination assessment standards.
- Possess strong belief in building students' conceptual understanding in English Language so that they are able to apply their learning to new contexts of writing and reading comprehension.
Commitment Level I can start in March and will see students through their end-of-year examination / national examination in October.