2006 Integrated Programme
(Hwa Chong Institution (High School)
English Language (A1), Higher Chinese Language (A1), Mathematics (A1), Chemistry (A1), Physics (A1), Biology (A1), Humanities (A1)
- 8 years of private tutoring experience
- Junior College H2 Maths, Chemistry and Physics
- Upper Secondary Maths, Elementary Maths and Additional Maths
- Upper Secondary Science, Pure Chemistry, Pure Physics and Pure Biology
GRADUATED FROM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) with Honours
- Called to the Bar in 2016
EX HWA CHONG INSTITUTION
- MOE Pre-U Scholarship
- 7 Distinctions in A levels
- Straight As in O Levels (Hwa Chong Integrated Program)
$45/hr for Upper Secondary Maths (E-Maths / A-Maths) and Science (Chemistry / Physics / Biology) Individual Home Tuition. I will travel to your place. 2hr/lesson. 4 lessons/month.
*** $35/hr (per student) for Upper Secondary Maths (E-Maths / A-Maths) and Science (Chemistry / Physics / Biology) Group of 2 Tuition. Students to form their own groups of 2 and arrange a common place between themselves. I will travel to your common place. 2hr/lesson. 4 lessons/month.
***** $25/hr (per student) for Maths (E-Maths / A-Maths) and Science (Chemistry / Physics / Biology) Group of 3 Tuition. Students to form their own groups of 3 and arrange a common place between themselves. I will travel to your common place. 2hr/lesson. 4 lessons/month.
Alternatively, students can come to my place at Flora Road, Estella Garden, Singapore 509741 (nearest MRT Tampines, 10 min bus ride) individually or in their groups of 2 or 3.
Commitment Level ASPIRING MOTIVATIONAL TUTOR
"Yes, you will see lots of challenging questions from top schools. And of course, all solutions will be provided, complete with detailed explanations. However, we all know that life is more than just exams, so my greatest wish is to help and see all of you shine as unique individuals and realise your dreams in life."
1. COMPREHENSIVE - we will leave no stones unturned.
2. SIMPLE & CLEAR - this is to help students develop their focus.
3. SYSTEMATIC & ORGANISED - this is important for efficient learning.
4. CHALLENGING - my focus is constantly on pushing my students and helping them understand and eventually realising their full potential.
5. ATTENTION TO DETAIL - I put painstaking time and energy into breaking down my solutions and explanations.
6. IMPROVISE - every student is unique much thought and reflection is poured into understanding each of my students, tapping into their inherent potential, and crafting a special approach for each of them.
7. EXAM-ORIENTED - nothing fancy, just guaranteed results.
8. COMMITMENT - I will always be here, 24/7. All your questions will be answered.
"I am an easy-going person. Everything is negotiable!"