The tutor has declined to show her qualification. Please contact us for it or read the FAQ
This is my 4th year as a part time tutor.
I value responsibility, ensuring that students learn more than what have been taught in school. For English, besides consistently introducing new vocabulary and guide students on how to better improve their grades, as a phonetics student myself, I seek to improve students' pronunciation too. For Chinese, being a native speaker from China, I seek to correct the prevalence of speaking mandarin in the English way. I guide students in their assessments too. For POA, having learnt accounting for 4 years and now an undergrad of NTU Accountancy, I am confident to equip students well with the right concepts so that they are able to handle exam questions with ease.
1. P1 girl from Philipines, who has no Chinese background, is now able to understand and speak mandarin, as well as recognizing and writing Chinese characters from memory.
2. P6 boy who had been scoring borderline for Chinese obtained A for PSLE'2015
3. P6 girl maintained her A for Chinese since P5
4. S2NA boy had been failing Chinese since primary school. He managed to obtain B4 for recent SA1'2016.
5. S3 girl maintained her A2 for recent SA1'2916
6. Past students scored A1s and A2s for O Level Chinese
7. Past students scored A1s and A2s for O Level POA
8. P2 boy from China, who has no English background, is now able to interact with his teachers and friends in school, and managed to pass English tests.
8. P4 girl improved in her
Commitment Level Monday afternoon-evening Tuesday afternoon - evening Wedneday evening Thursday afternoon - evening Friday evening Saturday 12 noon onwards Sunday 12 noon onwards