1997 GCE O
(Anderson Secondary School
English Language (A2), History (B3), Mathematics (A2), Additional Mathematics (B3), Biology (B3), Science (Phy/Chem) (A2), Chinese Language (A2), Chinese Language (Oral/Aural) (Merit)
I enjoy teaching and I believe that, with time and effort, every child has the potential to excel. To meet each child's needs and abilities, I adapt my teaching methods and work patiently. Lesson plans are aligned according to what is being taught in school so as to provide better support. However, when the child does not understand a certain topic/concept, he is encouraged to take as much time as he needs to comprehend the work in front of him. Learning should not be a scary or stressful experience.
- Full-time tutor since 2005
- Familiar with syllabus and exam format
- P4 students qualified to take subjects at Standard level
- P6 students qualified for the Express stream (except for those already taking foundation subjects)
- PSLE scores achieved by students 218 - 262
Educational goal - To help build internal motivation and develop a love for learning.
Looking forward to working with you,
Commitment Level I can start in December (2017) and commit till the end of the following school year (2018).