1997 GCE O
(Anderson Secondary School
English Language (A2), History (B3), Mathematics (A2), Additional Mathematics (B3), Biology (B3), Science (Phy/Chem) (A2), Chinese Language (A2), Chinese Language (Oral/Aural) (Merit)
I enjoy teaching and I believe that, with time and effort, every child has the potential to excel.
To meet each student's needs and abilities, I adapt my teaching methods and work patiently.
Lesson plans are aligned according to what is being taught in school so as to provide better support.
However, when students do not understand a certain topic/concept, they are encouraged to take as much time as they need to comprehend the work in front of them.
Academic progress can be achieved when students cooperate and put in the necessary effort.
- Part-time tutor 2001-2004, Full-time tutor since 2005
- Familiar with syllabus, exam format, frequently asked questions and answering techniques
- All P4 students qualified to take subjects at Standard level
- PSLE scores achieved by students 218 - 263
- Maximum 3 lessons/week per student
Educational goal - To help build internal motivation and develop a love for learning.
Looking forward to working with you,
Commitment Level I can start in December (2018) and commit till the end of the following school year (2019).