Singapore Tuition Agency

26110. Cynndi Lee Yi Zhen

Previous Tutor «  Random  » Next Tutor
 

Teaching level and subjects

Secondary/ O level
Accounting
Junior College/ A level
Accounting
University
Accounting

Ratings Breakdown (Find out how ratings are given)

3
+
4
+
=
7
181
(Top 13%)
Gender Female
Age 31 to 40
Date Joined Dec 2011
Occupation Fulltime Tutor
Teaching at N,NW,S,W,C
Pasir Panjang
Kent Ridge
Clementi
Dover
Buona Vista
Bt Timah
Farrer Rd
Holland
Ghim Moh
Bt Timah
Old Turfclub
Serangoon
Ang Mo Kio
Bishan
Thomson Rd
Bt Timah Hill
7 Milestone
Bt Timah
King Albert Park
Jurong East
Taman Jurong
Jurong
Joo Koon
Jurong
Tuas
Jurong West
Lakeside
Boon Lay
Bt Batok
Bt Gombak
Hillview
Bt Panjang
Choa Chu Kang
Yew Tee
Tengah
Lim Chu Kang
Neo Tiew
Kranji
Mandai
Sungei Kadut
Woodlands
Marsiling
Admiralty
Sembawang
Yishun
Khatib
Nee Soon
Springleaf
 
 
2003 Others (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
ACCA
2003 Transcript (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
ACCA
2000 Diploma (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)
Diploma in Accountancy
2000 Transcript (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)
Diploma in Accountancy
2000 Transcript (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)
Diploma in Accountancy
1996 GCE O (Jin Tai Secondary School)
English Language (C5), Geography (C5), Mathematics (A2), Additional Mathematics (B3), Physics (B4), Chemistry (A2), Chinese Language (B4), Chinese Language (Oral/Aural) (Pass)
Others ()
Deed Poll

Experience/Remarks

* ACCA Graduate, specialised in teaching POA, Financial Accounting and Audit

* Systematic and efficiencient teaching method

* Well versed with MOE syllabus, able to explain accounting concepts to students using real life examples to cultivate learning interest.

* Notes preparation and other school exam papers for practise

* Currently a full-time tutor tutoring 3 Sec 4E, 1 Sec 3E, 1 Sec 4N and 1 Sec 3N students.

* Ex-MOE Allied Educator assisting in teaching of POA in a Sec school (Sep2014 to Jan2017)

* Ex-Auditor with one of big 4 International Public Accounting Firm

* Ex-Accountant at a Listed Company

*Tutored more than 45 students. 70% scored A2 or A1 while the other 30% scored at least B3. 2016 N level, 2 of my students scored 1. For O level, student from Christchurch improved from F9 in Prelims to A2 after my tuition. 2017 O level, 2 students scored A1, 2 students scored A2 and 1 student get B3.

Have tutored students from Presbyterian High, St Margaret, Clementi Town Sec, Greenridge Sec, Christchurch Sec, Chung Cheng High (Yishun), West Spring Sec, Bukit View Sec, CHIJ (Toa Payoh), ACS (Barker), Bukit Merah Sec, Juying Sec and Kent Ridge Sec

Commitment Level

I can start asap.

Assignments (2 Taken)

Home Tuition

# Date Area District Level Subjects Sessions Per Month
1 07 Apr 12 NW Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee O4 Accounting 4 x 2hrs
2 08 Jan 14 W Jurong West, Lakeside, Boon Lay O4 Accounting 4 x 1.5hrs