(Chong Hwa Independent High School
UEC Exam, Chinese Language (A1), Bahasa Malaysia (A1), English Language (A2), Advanced Mathematics (I) (A1), Advanced Mathematics (II) (B4), Biology (A2), Chemistry (A2), Physics (B3), Computing and Information Technology (B3)
The tutor has declined to show her qualification. Please contact us for it or read the FAQ
I have 6 years experience in tutoring Science, Math, English, Chinese and Malay for Primary and Sec1-Sec2 level. I am familiar with the current MOE syllabus and always expose students to a variety way of understanding the topics and exam questions. Some of my achievements are-
1) Three Sec 2 girls, whose Biology and Chemistry were the weakest subjects, have improved from failing grade to flying colors in their final exams after few months of hard work and constant supervision and still maintain as the top in their class.
2) A Primary 5 boy who could not speak and read Chinese, after 2 years of coaching, has improved from 40 marks to 90 marks for his exam and scored A* in PSLE. He can now communicate fluently with his Chinese friends and read Chinese newspaper. He can also watch and comprehend Chinese drama without the help of English subtitle, as commented by his parents. This is a remarkable improvement for him.
3) A Primary 6 boy scored Band 1 for his Math and Science final exams. As commented by his parents, he used to hate them, but after 1 year of tutoring, he starts to love them, such as taking part in Math and Science project. I always believe this is very important -- if you want to excel in one subject, you must first love it.
Other than coaching students academically, I focus on character building when necessary as I believe that without a right attitude and be responsible in own achievement in life, it is hard to strive for excellence for own future.=)
Commitment Level I can start immediately. =)
Available timings are
1) Monday - Thursday (10am - 8pm)
2) Friday (10am - 6pm)
3) Saturday (8am - 12pm)
4) Sunday and Public holidays (Can be discussed)