Certificate in the Fundamentals of Learning
1992 GCE O
English Language (A1), Bible Knowledge (A1), Geography (A1), Mathematics (A1), Additional Mathematics (A2), Physics (A2), Chemistry (A1), Chinese Language (A1)
I have about 15 years of collective full-time tuition experience, having taught from Pri. 1 to Sec. 4. Many of my students have improved under my coaching. Also, I had previously taught 'O level' candidates at private schools. I enjoy teaching my students and imparting important lifeskills and values beyond that of the textbooks through my interaction with them. I have taught both boys and girls over the years and I often carry on with my Primary School students when they move on to Secondary School, upon the respective families' requests.
1) I started coaching a girl in English at the end of her P.4 year, when she was producing borderline pass/fail results in her English laguage. By the time she completed her PSLE in 2010, she had scored an A grade for English.
2) I began coaching a boy in English at the end of his P.3 year when he was doing poorly in the subject. In his recent P.6 preliminary exam, he managed to attain an A grade for English. He then went on to achieved an A grade for PSLE English as well.
3) I helped my Sec. 2 student to attain an A for English and an A* for Math during her PSLE in Primary 6. I'm currently coaching her in English.
4) I helped my current Sec. 4 student in his Pure Physics/ Pure Chemistry and he improved from C6/C5 to B4/B3 in less than a year. Also, his English improved from a borderline fail grade in his Sec.3 SA1 to a B3 grade for his O Level exam.
5) Three of my P.6 students did well in the
Commitment Level I am currently recruiting suitable students for weekday afternoon or evening tuition sessions, preferably in the west. I am able to start as soon as possible.