I taught in Singapore University of Social Sciences, National Junior College, Anglo-Chinese Junior College, Serangoon Junior College, Anglican High School and Republic Polytechnic (using problem-based learning approach). Also, I was a member of Mensa Singapore and the Olympiad Mathematics Training Team in Victoria Junior College.
Because of these and my experience with students of different levels/abilities, I know how to adjust my approach accordingly to suit the student.
Listed below are some of my private tutoring experience.
- Applied Regression with R for a student of The London School of Economics and Political Science (United Kingdom) (face-to-face sessions in Singapore in Apr 2017)
- Psychology statistics for a Kaplan (University of Murdoch) student (Nov 2013 and Mar 2014)
- Business statistics for 2 SIM Global Education (RMIT University) students (Jan to Apr 2012)
- Mathematics for a Nanyang Polytechnic Engineering student (Jul 2011 to Aug 2012)
- IB diploma Mathematics SL -- switched to Math Studies in Mar 2014 -- for a School of the Arts student (Dec 2013 to Nov 2015)
- 'A' level H2 Mathematics for a Temasek Junior College student (Jul 2016 to Oct 2016)
- 'A' level H2 Mathematics for a Victoria Junior College student (Dec 2015 to Nov 2016)
- 'A' level H2 Mathematics for a Tampines Junior College student (Dec 2012 to Nov 2013)
- 'A' level H2 Mathematics for a Victoria Junior College student (Oct 2012 to Nov 2013)
Commitment Level I can start anytime and would commit until the end of the student's examinations.