1998 GCE A
(Anderson Junior College
Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, General Paper (B3), AO Chinese Lanuage, AO Chinese Lanuage
- 12 years of home tutoring experience
- Specialisation in English
- Taught 4 years in a local sec. school and 1 year in the pri. division of a Singapore international school overseas. Also taught English to pri. and sec. school students in a tuition centre, authored/edited English assessment books published by the tuition centre and assisted in the preparation of the English curriculum materials for sec. students.
- Very familiar with PSLE and O Level syllabi
- All students' grades have improved and students and parents have positive comments with regards to the assistance provided.
- Taught and teaching foreign students in the local school system
- Sec. school students have seen improvement in their grades from either a fail to at least a B4 or from 50+ to 65+ and above marks. Last year's batch of sec. 4 students have progressed from a D7/C6 to at least a B3 for the weakest student after the O Level results were released. Other students scored A2/A1.
- Pri. school students have improved from 50+ marks to an A in last year's PSLE and 1 student topped her class (student is from a good school which sets very high standards).
- Pri. students include GEP (Nanyang Pri), Pei Chun and Maha Bodhi. Sec. students include students from Xin Ming, Paya Lebar MGS, ACS, SJI, HCI, St Andrew's, Henderson, Mayflower, Kuo Chuan, Balestier.
- JC1 student is in HCJC (IP Programme) and moving on to JC2 next year. Also teaching JC2 student from CJC.
- Engaged to t
Commitment Level I can start asap and can commit long-term. Lesson materials will be provided and lessons will be tailored according to the student's needs and abilities, with challenging exercises and practices given to stimulate the student and to encourage the student to strive to do his/her best. Dashes of love and advice will also be dished out as and when necessary.